Who could resist the Kangaroo Island Oat muffins that were created for the KI Oats launch event at Emu Bay Lavender? They were full of goodness, bursting with Kangaroo Island Oats, fresh blueberries and a crumble top. Chef Brad Pearce has shared his delicious recipe for us all to create and enjoy.
50g Kangaroo Island Oats
475g ‘Wallaby’ Baker’s Flour
250g Caster Sugar
30g Baking Powder
3 large Eggs
225g Vegetable Oil
1 tsp Vanilla bean
2 cups fresh or frozen Blueberries
Crumble mix for top
- Combine all dry ingredients in an electric mixing bowl.
- Mix on low speed. Add eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Increase speed to medium. Slowly add in oil.
- Pour mix into greased or lined muffin pans.
- Press blueberries into mix. Top with crumble mix.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celcius for approx 20- 25minutes