Oat’s can be enjoyed in so many ways! These easy Oat Pancakes make a delicious and satisfying weekend breakfast or snack for hungry mouths, anytime of the day. Made with whizzed up Kangaroo Island Oats, they are nutritious and gentle on tummies. Add sweetness with a drizzles of KI Honey or your favourite syrup and top with fresh fruit. Yum!
2 1/2 cup’s of Kangaroo Island ‘Rolled’ or ‘Quick’ Oats
1 tsp of Cinamon
2 tsp Baking Powder
Pinch of salt
2 cups Milk
- Whizz oats in a blender. Place in a bowl and combine with cinamon, baking powder and salt. Beat milk and eggs together and add to dry ingredients.
- Let mix sit for 5-10mins.
- Meanwhile prepare your toppings and tea pot!
- Preheat heavy based pan. Grease with butter or oil.
- Ladle spoonful’s of mixture into pan and allow to cook until firm and golden on each side.
- Make a stack and top with your combination of honey or syrup, fresh fruit, cream or yoghurt. Enjoy!
This recipe has been tweaked from an original found at www.savoryspin.com/oatmeal-pancakes/